TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITION
Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to the competition:
- In order to qualify for this competition you must like Wilgewandel's Facebook page and also upload a photo taken 01 June 2016-31 May 2017.
- No person may on behalf of a third party enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by Wilgewandel. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
- Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules conduct results and all other matters relating to a Competition the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- No director of Wilgewandel employee at Wilgewandel and or their agencies members of their immediate family nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies and members of their immediate family may enter any of the competitions hosted partly or in whole by Wilgewandel.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
- The Competition is open to residents of South Africa
- The Competition shall open at 00:01 on 01 June 2016 (the ‘Opening Date’) to 23:59 on Tuesday 31 May 2017 (the ‘Closing Date’).
- Winner will be announced on the 3rd June 2017
- Prizes not collected/claimed within 10 days of being won will be disposed of at Wilgewandel’s discretion.
- By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by Wilgewandel where entry is on-line participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions.
Wilgewandel cannot accept any responsibility for any damage loss injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Wilgewandel is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines computer on-line systems servers or providers computer equipment or software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet telephone lines or at any web site or any combination there of including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
Disclaimer :: Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests the proprietor or its employees shall not be liable for and the guests hereby waive and abandon claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that of theft injury loss or damage of whatsoever nature against the propriety or whether arising from default negligence or otherwise. The guests hereby indemnify the proprietor against any claims which may arise from whatever nature.