A South African Teambuilding and leadership initiative.
Only he who is conscious of the past, will know how to lead in the future”- Petrus J.S. Vermaak
We want to express our sincerest gratitude for the opportunity granted, to introduce the Pioneers and Teambuilding programme, conducted at Wilgewandel Holiday farm to you. Wilgewandel is situated only 2 kms from the world famous Cango Caves and 27 kms from Oudtshoorn.
On a yearly basis schools all over South Africa do visit us to attend this very unique programme. We can guarantee that the learners and the teachers alike will find this programme interesting, fun and educational (curriculum based).
We at Wilgewandel Holiday Farm are forming a platform to help educate the leaders of tomorrow by means of cultural and natural heritage. (“Walk in the footsteps of your forefathers”). A team of well-trained facilitators will motivate the learners to enhance each individual’s self-awareness and self-esteem. This will help them to be better citizens in a multi-racial and religious society like South Africa and also to make the correct choices in life as to academics, sport and careers. We need to start gaining hope with the youth of our country, for they form the foundation of our rainbow soul. They are the pioneers of the future who will be preparing the way for a new type of pioneering thought. There for we need to educate them in this new venture so that they will be able to lead us in securing a better tomorrow for all.
The following programs can be conducted:
- Pioneers and Teambuilding program (Foundation phase) Grades R – 3 (Stimulating outdoor awareness and fun)
- Pioneers and teambuilding Program (Intermediate phase) Grades 4 – 9 (Stimulate critical creative thinking by means of teambuilding, discipline and motivation)
- Pioneers and Teambuilding Program (Senior Phase) Grades 10 – 12 (Stimulate personal and leadership development, critical and creative thinking)
- Pioneers and Teambuilding Program (Prefects/Representatives of learners) (Stimulate leadership identification and development, critical and creative thinking)
- AGAPE Christian Pioneers program (Sunday schools/ church youth groups and church groups) (Stimulate Christian leadership and personal development)
- Corporate Pioneers and Teambuilding program (Teachers/ School governing bodies) (Stimulate personal and leadership development by means of teambuilding) .
The Pioneers and teambuilding Day program at Wilgewandel Holiday farm consist of 6 exciting activities, which will work on a rotation basis in conjunction with the Cango Caves.
This program is in line with the National Curriculum Statement Grades R – 12. (Life Orientation/ Life sciences/ Geography/ Nature Sciences and Social sciences)
We can supply an assessment document which can be used by the teachers to achieve the Learning outcomes by the end of their education process.
The program will be conducted by trained facilitators in any language from English, Afrikaans or Xhosa.
Wilgewandel can accommodate groups staying at the above resorts with the following meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Packed lunch / Braai
Please do not hesitate to contact our groups reservations department for more additional information regarding the activities and rates.
Contact persons: Peet Vermaak / Pienaar Muller/ Hennie Muller
Contact email: email@example.com